The LICE-2020 workshops are international forum for both researchers and industry practitioners to exchange the latest fundamental advances in the state of the art and practice, Pedagogy, Arts, History, Open Learning, Distance Education, Math and Science Education, ICT, Language Learning, Education (Early Year, Secondary, Post-Secondary and Higher), E-Learning, and identify emerging research topics. The workshops offer a good opportunity for young researchers to present their work and to obtain feedback from an interested community. All the accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
The LICE-2020 encourages you to submit workshop proposals. Workshop duration is 90 minutes. You can consider organising a workshop that is related to LICE-2020 topics or other areas of education. The purpose of these workshops is to provide a platform for presenting novel ideas in a less formal and possibly more focused way than the conferences themselves. The format of each workshop is to be determined by the organisers, but it is expected that they contain ample time for general discussion. The preference is for one day workshops, but other schedules will also be considered.
|Workshop Proposal Submission||April 20, 2020|
|Notification of Workshop Acceptance||April 30, 2020|
The proposal must include:
- The name of the workshop.
- A statement of goals for the workshop.
- The names and addresses of the organisers.
- The names of potential participants, such as program committee members.
- A description of the plans for call for participation (e.g., call for papers).
- The expected number of attendees and the planned length of the workshop.
- The topic of the workshop should be relevant to the main conference and details of any previous workshops.
- The URL of the workshop web site.
The workshop paper submission and author notification due dates are at the discretion of the workshop organisers but not later than 20 April, 2020 in order to be included in the main conference proceedings.
If you are interested in organising workshops for the LICE-2020, please email your proposal to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Your workshop proposals will be reviewed by the Steering Committees. After acceptance of the workshop proposal, it is the responsibility of the Workshop Organiser(s) / Workshop Chair(s) to review all submitted papers to his/her workshop.