The LICE-2022 encourages the submission of poster or demo proposals. The poster or demo duration can be a day or throughout the conference. All the accepted posters and demos will be included in the conference proceedings.
|Poster / Demo Proposal Submission||August 23, 2022|
|Notification of Poster / Demo Acceptance||August 31, 2022|
- At least one poster/demo author should register.
- Please visit the LICE-2022 website for registration information.
- You must submit a 250 word poster abstract that will be included in the electronic conference proceedings.
- The authors must prepare their posters in A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm). All posters will be displayed in the main hall for the duration of the conference.
- The authors must prepare 20 minutes Power Point presentations. The presentations will be scheduled along with other papers presentations within the sessions.
- Please submit, the final version of your poster to email@example.com. [If two PDF files are being submitted, please submit a single ZIP or Tar-gzipped file].
- The conference will provide the following:
- A 6 foot by 18 inch table, a chair, Poster Easel/Board (4 feet by 8 feet), 22 inch by 28 inch foam board on which the presenters can stand, and Wireless Network Connectivity.
- Authors can arrange posters as A4/letter size copies of PPT slides, two 2’x4′ posters, etc.
- The conference will provide 220V power outlets. Demo presenters are responsible for getting their needed voltage conversion adapters, network hubs, etc.
- An updated demo summary (PDF format) in two-column conference format, up to 3 pages long may be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The summary will be made available via LICE web page.