The LICE-2023 encourages the submission of poster or demo proposals. The poster or demo duration can be a day or throughout the conference. All the accepted posters and demos will be included in the conference proceedings.
|Poster / Demo Proposal Submission||August 10, 2023|
|Notification of Poster / Demo Acceptance||August 15, 2023|
- At least one poster/demo author should register.
- Please visit the LICE-2023 website for registration information.
You must submit a 250 word poster’s abstract by the 10th of August at email@example.com.
The authors must prepare their posters in A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm). All posters will be displayed in the main hall for the duration of the conference.
The authors must prepare 20 minutes Power Point presentations. The presentations will be scheduled along with other papers presentations within the sessions.
Please submit, the final version of your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org. [If two PDF files are being submitted, please submit a single ZIP or Tar-gzipped file].
- The conference will provide the following:
- A 6 foot by 18 inch table, a chair, Poster Easel/Board (4 feet by 8 feet), 22 inch by 28 inch foam board on which the presenters can stand, and Wireless Network Connectivity.
- Authors can arrange posters as A4/letter size copies of PPT slides, two 2’x4′ posters, etc.
- The conference will provide 220V power outlets. Demo presenters are responsible for getting their needed voltage conversion adapters, network hubs, etc.
- An updated demo summary (PDF format) in two-column conference format, up to 3 pages long may be submitted directly to email@example.com. The summary will be made available via LICE web page.