The conference full registration fee includes luncheons, refreshments, workshops, industrial presentation, one digital copy of the proceedings, conference kits and post-conference Cambridge tour. At least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
Registration system is now open…!
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Registration||Early Bird||Late Bird|
|Author (Non-Student)||£ 550.00||£ 600.00|
|Author (Student)||£ 450.00||£ 500.00|
|Participant (Non-Presenter)**||£ 450.00||£ 500.00|
|Virtual Presenter***||£ 350.00||£ 370.00|
|Workshop Organiser||£ 450.00||£ 500.00|
|PhD / Doctorate Consortium Speaker||£ 450.00||£ 500.00|
|Additional paper||£ 300.00||£ 350.00|
|Extra page (per page)||£ 25.00||£ 30.00|
|2 For 1 Discounted Registration||£ 800.00|
Early Bird Registration for Authors is available till the 1st of September, 2018.
Late Bird Registration for Authors is available till the 1st of October, 2018.
Participants (Non-Presenters) can register till the 1st of November, 2018.
- If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
- In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference most complete their registration individually.
- If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
- A Virtual Presenter will not be attending the event but presenting the paper virtually.***
- A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends Keynote Lectures, Sessions and Workshops.**
2 For 1 Registration Policy
- Only the Author and Co-Author of a joint paper are eligible to use this registration option.
- Two participants are eligible to use this registration option.
- One author and a participant are eligible to use this registration option.
- The 2 for 1 Registration is not transferrable to the 3rd party.
- The two names specified during the registration cannot be changed.
- No refund is allowed under the 2 for 1 discounted registration.
Methods of payment
- All major credit cards will be accepted for conference registration fee.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Participants have the right to cancel their registration within seven days. The administrative fee of £50.00 (GBP) will be incurred.
- Any cancellation after seven days of registration for the LICE and any associated conferences, summits or events will incur £350.00 (GBP) credit card, payment processing and administrative charges.
- In the unlikely cancellation of the conference the liability of LICE is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
- We reserve the right to cancel any registration made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout. The LICE reserves the right to refuse admission to the conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions. For questions about registration or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at email@example.com
- Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration and invitation letter in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
- LICE is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the conference. The LICE shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the i-Society and any associated conferences, summits or events may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, LICE reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on LICE web site as soon as possible.
- We only include the papers of the registered authors to the Final Programme.
- Only the following Credit Cards are accepted: